28 Sep 6 Things to Consider When Selecting an M&A Advisor
At Matheson Financial Advisors, we have significant experience representing clients in the architecture, engineering, construction management, and environmental consulting industries. If your firm is considering a transaction, let us know how we can help.
- Experience. We have over 50 years of combined experience providing valuation and M&A advisory services. Most recently, we have represented Maser Consulting PA., CBRE/Heery Design Group, and Notkin Mechanical Engineers in sell-side transactions.
- Industry Expertise. We specialize in the A/E/C industry so knowing and understanding your business is our business.
- Valuation. We understand business valuation in this space with approximately 80 annual valuations in our portfolio. Combine that with our industry knowledge and technical level, and you have greater assurance of valuation expectations.
- Process. We don’t just find suitors and leave you on your own. We are there every step of the way to determine the right M&A strategy, negotiate, and get the deal done.
- Focus on Fit. With professional services firms, business fit and cultural fit matter and our decades of experience keep us focused on that so that you close the “right“ deal, not the only deal.
- Licensing. Unlike most A/E/C consultants, we are registered representatives of a broker-dealer to ensure our clients’ transactions are conducted under appropriate securities regulations.
If your firm is considering a transaction, let us know how we can help. Contact us today at email@example.com.